To learn the procedure to model the pipe and its inline components, perform the analysis based on the recommended codes, along with generation of stress reports and isometrics.
Basics of Pipe Stress Analysis using CAESAR II Static course is for Piping, Structural Stress & Engineers who will be providing analysis report for piping & pipelines and its inline components.
The world’s most widely used pipe flexibility and stress analysis software, CAESAR II® is a complete solution that enables quick and accurate analysis of piping systems subjected to a wide variety of loads, considering weight, pressure, thermal, seismic and other static and dynamic conditions, based on user-defined variables and accepted industry guidelines. This CAESAR II Static training builds the skills required for modelling various Pipe & its connected components and perform, qualify the system based on the various universally approved codes & Standards. Engineers on completing this course can stand out among others in Pipe Stress Analysis for Power Plants, Petrochemical setups, Oil and Gas industry, Water industry and Food and Beverage manufacturing units etc.
- Modelling of Piping & its components
- Building load cases based on the Analysis Code requirements
- Reviewing of the Analysis results based on the Codes & Standards
- Generation of Stress Isometric Reports
Who Should Attend
- Stress Analysist
- Piping Designers
- Piping Engineers
- B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Professionals looking to upgrade their skills
- Freshers willing to make career in Plant Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering
- Basic Plant design / Engineering drawing knowledge
- Windows User Interface Knowledge
Linked Recommended Courses
- Plant Design using CADWorx Plant
- Smart® 3D
- Pipe Stress Analysis using CAESAR II – Static
- Pipe Stress Analysis using CAESAR II – Dynamic