Learn to use the GT STRUDL software proficiently to perform transient, response spectra, steady state or harmonic analyses for dynamic loading condition.
Structural Dynamics & FEM/FEA using GT STRUDL course enfold step by step procedure in Eigen Value analysis, various inputs required for a dynamic such as damping, transient loadings, also allows to make a choice of performing transient, response spectra (shock spectra), steady state or harmonic (frequency response) analysis. This course provides practicing engineers as well researchers with analysis tools for wide variety of 2D & 3D Finite Element library in GT STRUDL and a features the input facilities in Finite Element analysis capabilities easy for the novice analyst.
GT STRUDL structural analysis and design modeling software is used by structural engineering professionals for concrete, steel, and reinforced concrete design of structures. Engineers on completing this course can perform analysis of frames structure, Finite Element Analysis, dynamic analysis of complex structure using GT STRUDL, and can stand out among others in structural engineering firms, Oil and Gas industry, Power sector, Nuclear power industry, Structural Design consultancies and so on.
- Fundamental of Finite Element Modelling and Analysis
- Convergence study and various Finite Element models
- Essential dynamic solution methodologies
- Overview of Dynamic Analysis Features
- Dynamic Loading data including Eigen Solution
- Structural response associated with Response Spectrum Earthquake analysis
- Result interpretation in Time History, Modal analysis
Who Should Attend
- Structural Engineers
- Professionals looking to upgrade their skills
- Freshers willing to make career in Structural analysis
- Knowledge of GT STRUDL II Static analysis
- Windows User Interface Knowledge