To learn the procedure of modelling the pipe and its inline components, perform the analysis, connected equipment nozzle loads evaluation, Flange Leakage Evaluation, Nozzle Load evaluation based on WRC, etc. in accordance with recommended codes along with generation of Stress reports and Stress isometrics.
Pipe Stress Analysis using CAESAR II – Static course is for Piping, Structural Stress & Engineers who will provide analysis report for piping & pipelines and its components. In this course engineers will be explained the details of various loads evaluations.
The world’s most widely used pipe flexibility and stress analysis software, CAESAR II® is a complete solution that enables quick and accurate analysis of piping systems subjected to a wide variety of loads, considering weight, pressure, thermal, seismic and other static and dynamic conditions, based on user-defined variables and accepted industry guidelines. This course builds the skills required for modelling various Pipe & its connected components and perform, qualify the system based on the various universally approved codes & Standards.
- Modelling of Piping & its components
- Building load cases based on the Analysis Code requirements
- Reviewing of the Analysis results based on the Codes & Standards
- Generation of Support Structural requirements and qualification based on the Client requirements
- Generation of Stress Isometrics for departmental communication
- Connected Equipment’s & Nozzle load evaluation
- Inline Piping components evaluation
Who Should Attend
- Piping Designers
- Piping Engineers
- B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Professionals looking to upgrade their skills
- Freshers willing to make career in Plant Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering
- Basic Plant design / Engineering drawing knowledge is required
- Windows User Interface Knowledge is required