This course is intended for calculation engineers and designers of pressure vessels, covers the procedure to model the equipment and its components and perform the analysis based on the codes recommended, along with generation of reports and 2D line drawings.
Static Equipment Modelling & Analysis Using PV Elite course is for Static Equipment Engineers as well as mechanical Engineers. It allows you to get started with the PV Elite software (interface, data entry, report reading, etc.) and to acquire the skills necessary to design all types of pressure vessels and verify their compliance with the requirements of the design codes.
PV Elite is a complete solution for vessel and heat exchanger design, analysis, and evaluation. The program is easy to learn and use, it is perfect for users requiring fast start-up and confidence in their safety code calculations. PV Elite considers the whole vessel, addressing all the wall thickness rules and stress analysis requirements for vertical towers, horizontal vessels and heat exchangers. This PV Elite Static Equipment training builds the skills required for modelling various equipment’s & its connected components and perform, qualify based on the various universally approved Codes & Standards.
- Modelling of Equipment & its components (Shells, Heads, Cone, Nozzles, Stiffeners)
- Standard & Non-Standard Flange Calculation
- Nozzle Reinforcement Calculation
- Pressure Vessel Supports Calculation
- WRC 107/297 Local Load Analysis
- Wind & Seismic Calculation
- Reviewing of the Analysis results based on the Codes & Standards
Who Should Attend
- Static Engineers
- Piping Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Professionals looking to upgrade their skills
- Freshers willing to make career in Plant engineering modelling
- B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering
- Basic Plant design / Engineering drawing knowledge
- Knowledge in ASME codes
- Windows User Interface Knowledge